To schedule or ask about any of our community presentations:
As a nonprofit community service, Huron Valley Ambulance enjoys providing free safety and health education programs for all ages — preschool children through older adults. We can talk on topics such as:
- All about HVA
- Careers in Emergency Medical Services
- Preparing for emergencies
- What happens when you call 9-1-1?
- Preventing Older Adults from Falling
- Advance Medical Directives
- and more!
Camp 9-1-1 is a great opportunity for children ages 8 to 12 to learn in a fun environment!
Visit the Camp 9-1-1 website to register children for 2016!
How about a visit from Andy the Ambulance?
- Check out an ambulance inside and out
- See the HVA 9-1-1 Call Center
- Take a closer look at HVA headquarters
To schedule any of our community presentations:
Call 734-477-6781 or