Wheelchair Vans (HVA Mobility Transportation)
Huron Valley Ambulance Mobility Transportation offers fully equipped wheelchair vans for seniors and people with physical disabilities.
HVA Mobility Transportation offers safe, convenient and comfortable transportation and the courteous service that you've come to expect from Huron Valley Ambulance. We can take you anywhere in and around Washtenaw, western Wayne, and southwest Oakland counties — to physician appointments, clinics and other locations. Longer trips may also be arranged.
HVA Mobility Transportation features:
- Smooth electronic wheelchair lifts
- Door-to-door service
- CPR-certified technicians on every trip
- Electronic wheelchair lifts
- Compassionate, knowledgeable staff
- Basic medical supplies on board
- Radio and cell phone contact with HVA Call Center in case of emergency
- Seating for two people with wheelchairs and one passenger or one person with a wheelchair and three other passengers.
All private pay clients will need to either prepay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) or pay with cash or check at time of service. See or print our Mobility Transportation brochure.
Please call for our current rates or to schedule a ride:
- Washtenaw County 734-477-6404
- All other areas 1-888-430-7517
- Call today — ride schedules fill up fast!
Healthcare providers scheduling for patients: fill out the Wheelchair Transportation Request Form (pdf), print and fax it to 734-477-6254.